The rumours of Web3’s death are greatly exaggerated.
Tennis Australia, the organisation behind the Australian Tennis Open, has had great success growing a new audience by audaciously exploring the opportunities created by Web3, the Metaverse and even NFTs. Far from being “yesterday’s technology”, Web3 presents great opportunities for business-to-consumer organisations.
In our interview with Ridley Plummer, Senior Manager, Metaverse & Web3, Tennis Australia we cover:
* The success of the Artball NFT project and how that has helped to grow loyalty
* How Tennis Australia hit 11 million users, on the metaverse/gaming platform Roblox, opening a up a new and global audience
* Using Web3 as a way of expanding the value proposition for sponsors beyond the two-week Australian Open each January
* How to use “Proof of Attendance Protocols” (POAPS) to drive employee engagement
* The low hanging fruit for most B-to-C organisations in Web3
Web3 is far from dead and this interview is important for anyone interested in how technology can assist with growing customer engagement and reach.
Podcast here: https://lnkd.in/gN2mH5vg